You're probably wondering what the heck that even is.
Yeah, well I'm still trying to work it out too.
The basic gist of my little "project" is simple...I want to find out who I am. I want to love that person and be perfectly content with the real me.
There are a series of goals that I've made for myself with the idea to accomplish them in one year. Meanwhile, I'll be blogging about my experiences and what this is really doing for me.
I guess I should tell you my goals now.
The list is lengthy but I figure that I shouldn't really leave out the most important factor for this blog.
Oh, what the heck. We all love a little bit of suspense! I will reveal my goals to you as we go along...and we can both see if I can accomplish them!
Wish me luck!
Love, Dev.
No comments:
Post a Comment