Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Happy thought #1

Hey! So, I've decided to do a happy thought every time I'm blogging.
So, here goes.
Marilyn Monroe...we all love her and adore her and think she's gorgeous. Well, hey, guess what? She wore a size 14. Yeah, and nowadays I'm considered fat because I'm not a double zero.
There are things we can learn from the past. One thing being that there was such beauty and eloquence in those women and now look at those considered "beautiful"? They are nothing but skin and bone and angular. They have no curves because curves are banned from society's definition of beauty. Well, hey, society, get a load of this and then tell me what you think beauty is!

Happy thought: We're all beautiful in our own way. We don't need to be stick skinny to be happy. We just need to be happy with who we are!




























I always loved this picture...it reminds me that women have beauty who are content with who they are and feel confident no matter what size.

No comments:

Post a Comment